- “Personal data” – any information relating directly or indirectly to the User (individual / legal entity – the subject of personal data).
- “Processing of personal data” – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with/without the use of automatic processing of personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval, use, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- “Confidentiality of personal data” – mandatory compliance with the requirement not to allow the dissemination of personal data without the consent of the User or the existence of other legal grounds.
- “Service” – is a service provided with the website: https://www.XaloF.com/ (hereinafter – website) and appropriate app for different platforms (including but not limited to phones on IOS and Android, laptops, personal computers, tablets, other devices with Internet access) that which serves as a platform for obtaining educational materials and information, recommendations on working with cryptocurrencies and other tips to be used by the User as one of the possible opinions, but in no case as an axiom. The service disseminates only the opinions of authors who do not claim to be infallible and expert, the User uses them as one of the points of view and decides whether he needs to listen to the information and advice. The service has different fees for different types of subscriptions.
- last name and first name of the User;
- date of birth;
- native language and information on the level of foreign language proficiency;
- phone number and other contacts of the User;
- User`s e-mail address;
- the region of location of the User and information about User`s time zone;
- User`s payment details;
- User`s activity in another social media (likes, subscriptions, etc.)
- XaloF’s support service collects data provided when contacting support to resolve any issues that may arise during the use of the service.
The purpose of personal data collection
- Personal data is collected in order to:
- identify User and give him the ability to use the service;
- provide him with recommendations and advice from service;
- provide User with information feed;
- collect information and make analysis about potential clients;
- for advertising and marketing purposes, offering discounts, etc.;
- to monitor compliance with the requirements of the Terms and Conditions of the service;
- To analyze statistics related to traffic and activity of User;
- improvement of service, and development and creation of new functions and services.
Methods and terms of personal data processing
- The processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation, in any lawful manner, including the use of automatic processing of personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), retrieval, use, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the XaloF should inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The XaloF takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the personal information of the User from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
- The XaloF together with the User take all necessary measures to prevent damage or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of personal data of the User.
- When providing service XaloF acting reasonably and honestly, believes that the User:
- have all the necessary rights that allow him to buy and use the service;
- indicate reliable information about themselves in the amounts necessary provide them with the service;
- If the User at any time wishes to stop the transfer of confidential information and processing of his data received through Google services, the user may cancel the following access by following the links: https://myaccount.google.com/security https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- The XaloF has no duty to check the certainty of received information, except in situations where such check is required to provide the User with service.
- The User confirms that he has reached the 14 age and the required level of liability to use the service;
- The User agrees not to distribute spam / information or messages that are offensive / discriminatory / inciting /fraudulent context or pornographic information and adhere to the norms of acceptable social communication when using the service.
Contact details of the XaloF
- In case of any questions or the need to solve any problems related to the use of the service, the User may contact the support service of the
- The response to the User`s request will be provided within 30 calendar days from the date of such request. This period may be extended to 90 days if it is necessary for the consideration of such an application.
- Support service e-mail: [email protected]